Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Review of 2010 and Hopes for 2011.
The starting of 2010 was not so good but nether bad. All the good staff happen dew ring the world cup season and after the September 30th  thanks to thithibe and sheilath how came to Maldives after 25 years. All the bad staff happen dew ring the beginning of the 2010 it was boring, all day studying, lack of socializing with friends and passing way of my beloved grandfather after fighting censer.
My 2011 resolutions are very simple to achieve the goals that I have promised to my beloved grandfather and to improve myself that means:
  • Taking my divers lessens.
  • Get a job.
  • Buy a motorbike.
  • Get a girl friend.
  • Be more on time person.
  • Spend time with my Big family and visit there house's at lest ones.
  • Spend some fun with my friends.
  • Try to upload stuff in my new blog.
  • Also stop scrolling my friends name in my head.

These are my New Year resolutions that I have come up with. Wall any way this hope this year going to bring good fortunes to everyone and lots of unforgettable memories. Happy New year to all my friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment